Monday 4 March 2013

SPECIAL TRIBUTE TO MUM

TO MY MUM: OLORI RACHEAL KEHINDE WILSON

15th February 1934 - 5th November 2005

My Mum; a caring, loving and selfless being, always on her toes to help anyone she comes in contact with.

Mum, it's been a while since you left me, I never stopped missing you in my life especially when I need someone to talk to, share my feelings and problems.

You were the only one that understood everything about me from A - Z. My emotions, mood swings, my pains, my joy and laughter.

You always hated to see me dull and unhappy reason you were ever ready to go out of your way to satisfy all my needs.

The confidence and strength I have today; I

 inherited from you. Thanks a lot mum, it keeps me going in every trial and turbulence I face in life.

Dedicating this Blog to you for the upcoming Mother's Day on Sunday, 10th of March 2013.

I love you mum, continue to rest in the Lord till we meet to part no more.


Forever Yours,
Princess Adedoyin Adeyanju Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment